- We are all after the benefits of the gym, but can you can take this D-Aspartic Acid to help you increase testosterone and with that a host of other great stuff?
D-Aspartic Acid is designed and sold to those taking fitness seriously, like and athlete. But also for those just looking to increase testosterone levels.
The branding on this isn’t really particularly standout, but with a burst of red against black and the promise of increased gains it holds a certain attraction on first glance.
As the name suggests, this is singularly D-Aspartic acid, for regular readers you’ll have seen a lot of testosterone boosters reviewed and they have a lot of things contained in them, normally around 10 or so ingredients.
So can just using D-Aspartic Acid help? The simply answer is yes, amongst the testosterone boosting ingredients on the market D-Aspartic Acid is arguably our favourite.
Increased testosterone levels lead to
- increased energy levels
- increased strength
- lean muscle mass gains
- increased fat burning
- elevated sex drive.
D-Aspartic Acid has been shown in laboratory tests to produce:
- 42% increase in Free Testosterone Levels after 12 days of consistent use
- Increased amount of testosterone released in the blood
- Increased Growth Hormone and Leutinizing Hormone production
- Greater mitochondrial efficiency and enhanced oxygen-carrying blood flow
- Increased nitric oxide (NO2, NO3) production, promoting fast recovery after workouts
- Use with your PCT to boost natural testosterone levels back to normal
- Use after as part of your PCT regiment to increase your test and better keep your gains
What is D-Aspartic Acid or DAA?
The amino acid D-Aspartic acid works to promote the realease of hormones in the brain.
D-Aspartic is an amino acid which, when used in dosages of between 2000-3000mg daily has seen the benefits that work to increase testosterone.
In the same was other growth hormones it helps the brain to release the hormones which stimulate testosterone.
The difference between this and some steroids is that it is all natural, but also does not come with side effects like increased estrogen levels.
DAA at the minute is the most respected ingredient for its benefits in testosterone boosters.
How do i take Vital Labs DAA Aspartic Acid?
Serving size suggested is 2 capsules twice daily with meals. Each serving total is 1500mgs of D-Aspartic Acid.
It’s suggested that you cycle this up to 60 days with 30 days off to avoid the body building up a tolerance.
I will never tear down any product serving D-Aspartic Acid, let’s get that right to start with.
Ultimately though the price tag for this is a tad high for just DAA. Whilst it’s good you can get a lot of other testosterone boosters at better prices and with a lot more ingredients to support D-Aspartic Acid.