What is Grenade 50 Calibre?
Grenade 50 calibre is a pre-workout detonator designed with fuelling you for the explosive, energy fuelled workouts. The claims on this pre-workout are that you will get research-validated ingredients in potent dosages to deliver increased energy levels and incredible pumps.
The 50 calibre pre-workout also contains a patent-pending MDS (Muscle Defence System) anti-catabolic support. This is to avoid excess muscle breakdown during training.
Ingredients – Grenade 50 Calibre
What you need to know about the ingredients
50 Calibre does contain a decent mix of ingredients, including some of our top-rated pre-workout substances.
That said, there are also some things missing in our opinion, but first, let’s focus at what is in this product.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a standard for a lot of workouts, and has been ever-present from the beginning of these formulas being put in place. It’s for very good reason though because it’s a go-to for a lot of us anyway. It is something to take into consideration though if you’re working out at night as this stuff will keep you up all night if you’re not careful.
• L-Citrulline – Another top-rated workout supplement, so another tick in the box for Grenade 50 Calibre pre-workout. This contains 4g per scoop which should be enough to have an impact on your workout.
• L-Theanine – This amino acid is usually found in tea leaves and is often paired with Caffeine in the same supplement. It’s a great inclusion and we always like to see L-Theanine used in a pre-workout.
• Creatine Hydrochloride – We’re always in favour of creatine in a pre-workout supplement, so it was good to find it on the label. Each serving of 50 Caliber contains 1.5g.
• Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) – We’ve not seen bitter orange included in too many pre-workout supplements before. We’re not huge fans of this ingredient, especially because we’ve read about it causing problems for some people. Simply put, we feel that a better ingredient could have been used in its place.
|Protein (Amino Acids)||2.75g|
|Niacin (Nicotinic Acid)||20mg(NE)|
|Theobroma Cacao Seed||800mg|
|Bitter Orange Powder||50mg|
|BCAA blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)||400mg|
Are there any side effects?
Everybody is different and it’s always good to start off on a low dosage of new pre-workouts.
With this pre-workout in particular though I would say it is especially important, more so if you aren’t used to caffeine as there is a high dosage of the stimulant in this.
It’s also recommended to check for any ingredients that you are allergic to.